Brand Equity Research
Research Dimensions conducts a variety of research studies evaluating brand equity.
- Pricing studies; Price laddering: Evaluates the effect of branding on acceptable prices. Assesses the value added by the brand.
- Branded vs. blind in-home product studies: Evaluates the effect of branding on product perception (efficacy, etc.) and purchase interest.
- Brand loyalty studies: Evaluates the degree of loyalty to brands in a competitive set, including store brands.
- Brand elasticity/extension studies: Determines the extent to which a brand can be extended to other products and line extensions.
- Brand image studies — qualitative and quantitative: Determines the brand image and provides perceptual maps of brands in a competitive set.
Research Dimensions uses projective qualitative techniques to determine the brand involvement and the perceived relationship between the consumer and the brand.