To provide better information to help our clients make smarter decisions, find inspired solutions and achieve or exceed their business objectives.
At Research Dimensions we offer our clients excellence in both the QUALITY and CREATIVITY of our work. Our commitment is to deliver:
- True partnership in every aspect of the research
- Availability for comment, opinion and advice long after project completion
- Uncompromising ethical standards
- 100% commitment to quality, accuracy and thoroughness at every stage of the research process
- Actionable results for strategic decision making and developing tactical tools
- Disciplined yet innovative research techniques to answer specific information needs
- Problem solving through creative insight
- A collaborative approach to problem solving
- Pro-activity in offering solutions
- Insightful data tabulation
- Sensitive and empathetic relationships with our clients
- Value added built into all projects
MRIA Gold Seal Membership
Research Dimensions is a member-in-good-standing of the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association, the self-regulatory Association which governs and represents the market, survey, and public opinion industry in Canada. In addition to satisfying conditions related to core focus and business continuity, professional conduct and compliance with MRIA Professional Standards, Research Dimensions has successfully completed a rigorous, independent assessment of its research practices by a third party Certification Reviewer.
CRIC Accredited Agency
Research Dimensions is a Canadian Research Insights Council (CRIC) Accredited Agency. The CRIC acts as Canada’s voice of the Research, Insights and Analytics profession both domestically and globally, advocating with regulators for sound policy and regulations that encourage a supportive environment for research, insights and analytics. As a member, our firm adheres to industry best practices and the highest standards of ethics through all of our operations and service offerings. We abide by the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics, and follow all regular updates as required.