- measures awareness of advertising by:
- Target Demographics
- Lifestyle Recalled, etc.
- validates the effectiveness of the media mix
- measures awareness of competitive advertising
- tracks image and attitudinal data.
- Awareness Index
- Popularity/Burnout Ratio
- Advertising Efficiency Ratio
- Image Momentum.
Tracking can be conducted monthly, quarterly or semi-annually, on a sample of 300 to 1000 adult Canadians.
Findings can be combined with client-supplied data on GRPs, growth, profitability, sales and units sold in order to derive a Predictive Advertising ROI Model"
Research output includes: